We have submitted our planning application which seeks permission to build a new North Stand at Boundary Park and our application has now been registered.
We need our supporters, friends and families to show that they are behind the scheme and to register their support for the application with the planning authority.
The reference number is PA/333100/12
There are several ways to register your support:
1) Submit an online comment. Simply visit http://planningpa.oldham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_OLDHA_DCAPR_47909
Once registered, you can then find the application by searching the reference number PA/333100/12 and post a comment on it.
2) Sign our book of support.
The book will be available at the WE ARE LATICS club shop everyday so call in and sign up.
3) Write or email the Planning Officer to the name and address provided below.
PO Box 30
Oldham, OL1 1UQ.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whichever was you register your comments, the key things are:
* You must include the reference number.
* Your name and address
* State clearly why you support the application
It is vital the club receives as much support as possible for the new North Stand which is crucial to the future of Oldham Athletic.
Please help to spread the word by letting friends and family know.
It only takes a few minutes.
Please don't leave it for others to do - they might be thinking the same!