What is Premier League Kicks?
Premier League Kicks is a national programme funded by the Premier League, which looks to promote and provide young people with opportunities in areas with a high need, using sport as a tool to drive this forward. To provide opportunities for young people to develop their skills and confidence and support young people to progress into positive pathways.
The Oldham Athletic Community Trust will look to do this throughout the borough of Oldham through free sessions open to anyone aged 8 to 16.
Who is it for?
Anybody between the ages 8-16.
- Use sport as a tool to create safe and inclusive environments to engage the youth.
- Provide opportunities to represent Oldham at competitions.
- Provide opportunities for participants to become volunteer workers, leading to coaching badges and qualifications, and potential paid work.
- Every session will have a safe and inclusive environment for the different activities.
- Provide pathways for participants to join local community clubs/ teams.
To find out more, get in touch! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org