As part of our 'Friends Of' scheme, we are delighted to share the below update from our friends, Voktis!
Read the below update from Voktis here;
Exciting News: Our IT Support Business is Growing with the Launch of Voktis Group!
We are thrilled to announce the growth of our IT Support business and the recent developments of our new parent organisation, Voktis Group. Our mission has always been to provide top-notch IT support services to businesses of all sizes. With the expansion of our team and expertise, we are now able to offer even more comprehensive and tailored solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
In addition, we are extremely excited to introduce our new parent organisation, Voktis Group. The key focus of this will be to oversee the strategic developments of our new ventures. With the rise of digital transformation, we understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve and providing innovative solutions to our clients.
At our core, we remain committed to providing excellent customer service and delivering unparalleled results. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to growing together as we embark on this exciting new chapter, we look forward to sharing more details with our valued customers in the near future.
Keep your eyes peeled for our new developments and be the first to check out our new websites, social media and sister company developments. We have so many exciting things to come, so make sure to give us a follow and keep an eye out for our exciting announcements to come!
Visit https://voktisgroup.com to find out more! Or to contact our team you can use the details provided below:
Oldham Athletic Community Trust 'Friends Of'
Will you be our Friend?
As many know, with the current economic crisis many of our valued community initiatives face challenges on sustainability. It is to this end that Adrian Stores has recently been recruited the role of Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) as its first Fundraising & Commercial Manager.
There are options of either ‘BLUE’ or ‘TANGERINE’ tiers of membership available.
Prices start from only £500 and includes such as:
- Company Logo to feature on signage within the Family Stand at Boundary Park with duplicate for Friend Of
- Company Logo to feature within the Oldham Athletic Matchday Programme on the Oldham Athletic Community Trust page
- Company Logo to feature on the ‘Friends Of’ page of the Oldham Athletic Community Trust website
- Social Media coverage to announce you as a friend of OACT
- 4 complimentary tickets to a home league game of your choice across the 23/24 season (Family Stand)
All of the above, plus:
- Player video message to organisation with photography and video footage that can be used on your own social media channels and marketing
- Visit by Club Mascot “Chaddy The Owl” and video footage for your use
- 8 complimentary tickets to home league game of your choice across the 23/24 season (Family Stand)
- Invitation to select ‘Business Networking’ events that are hosted at the Stadium and/or Conference Centre
- Football signed by OAFC First Team players.
All monies raised from our ‘Friends of OACT’ initiative will go straight back in community delivery, which at present ranges from engaging to those aged 5 to 95.
Adrian Stores can be contacted now on: 07831 713003 or firstname.lastname@example.org