Oldham Athletic Community Trust are delighted to announce we are recruiting an Assistant Community Coach on the Governments Kickstart scheme.
Using the power of football Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) works in partnership with its local community to provide positive opportunities through sport, inspire and reward our local community. OACT are now recruiting for professional, dedicated and inclusive individuals to take these new roles to support our project delivery.
To support the delivery of Oldham Athletic Community Trust coaches across various community projects, primarily school based & PL Kicks.
- To assist with the successful delivery of high quality PE across the OACT schools programme, both curriculum and non-curriculum.
- To support the delivery of sessions in and around schools and evening community sessions.
- Liaising with School teachers and other staff members for successful implementation/delivery.
- Work to schemes of work within schools if necessary.
- Have all relevant session paperwork up to date and available and every session.
- Raise the profile of OAFC through the brand of Oldham Athletic Community Trust. Portray the Community Trust in a positive light.
- Sell the Community Trust in order to retain schools and other projects.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust is one of 65 EFL clubs that has signed up for the government's Kickstart scheme, providing hundreds of jobs for young people.
The Kickstart scheme offers six-month work placement job roles to young people aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit - with the aim to give them the opportunity to build their skills in the workplace while gaining experience to improve their chances of finding long-term work.
Kickstart gives young people the opportunity they need to get their foot on the ladder and a foothold in the world of work.
The scheme targets young people who have been hit especially hard by the Coronavirus pandemic, and Kickstart focuses on giving them the best possible chance of getting a job.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Assistant Community Coach role.
Only candidates who are referred by their job coach, who are aged between 16 and 24-years-old, and are claiming Universal Credit, will be considered for this role.
All applications must be completed and sent as soon as possible.