OACT are looking to add the role of 'Casual Coach' to the successful delivery team at the organisation.
This role is advertised on a sessional basis for the OACT PL Kicks project. PL Kicks is a youth inclusion project, aimed at providing sporting opportunities to young people aged between 8-19. Sessions take place during the evenings at a variety of different sites across Oldham.
- To lead on the delivery of the PL Kicks session(s), a project delivered during the evening time. This includes the potential opening of facilities, the signing in of participants and ongoing management of the session.
- To ensure that all session paperwork & documentation is kept upto date according to organisational guidelines.
- To potentially manage staff.
- To ensure that all equipment is safe to use, adhering to health & safety procedures.
- To mentor young people, providing them with positive role models.
Applicants must have a minimum of an FA, or NGB Level One, and some prior experience of engaging with young people within the age range of the project.
An hourly rate between £9-£10 will be dependant on qualifications of the successful candidate.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to Martin.Vose@OACT.org.uk
The application process is a rolling process, as such OACT have the right to withdraw the advert at anytime.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check, to ensure their suitability for the role.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Oldham Athletic Community Trust equality statement is available on request.