Oldham Athletic Community Trust are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Media Assistant on the Governments Kickstart scheme.
Using the power of football Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) works in partnership with its local community to provide positive opportunities through sport, inspire and reward our local community. OACT are now recruiting for professional, dedicated and inclusive individual to support our digital output and media support.
To support the Oldham Athletic Media & Communications Executive to ensure high quality written content is produced, detailing the work of OACT.
· To assist with the upkeep of the OACT website, including the writing and uploading of community articles.
· To provide correspondence for inclusion within the Oldham Athletic matchday programme.
· To support with the distribution of OACT newsletters, to keep stakeholders upto date with OACT projects/delivery.
· To support the OACT Media & Communications Executive to promote the work of OACT at events and activities.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Enthusiasm for working with people.
- Good communication skills including written, telephone and interpersonal skills and ability to create strong written website content.
- Strong graphic design and video editing skills, ideally with your own software.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport quickly.
- IT literate with emphasis on Microsoft and Google packages.
- Good time management and organisational skills to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Good level of general education (5 GCSE’s A*-C, or equivalent Level 2 qualifications).
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle preferred but not essential, or the willingness to travel.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Youth Engagement Assistant.
Only candidates who are referred by their job coach, who are aged between 16 and 24-years-old, and are claiming Universal Credit, will be considered for this role.
All applications must be completed and sent as soon as possible.