Community Engagement Lead
OACT are looking to add to the team with the role of 'Community Engagement Lead' available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To project manage, develop and grow the OACT community-based delivery and increase physical activity participation across OACT projects, such as Premier League Kicks, that align to the OACT strategy.
- To develop relationships and provide physical activity support to communities across Oldham, working in a needs based approach.
- To work with the Head Of Community to asses current OACT delivery, identify areas of local need and to develop projects to meet these needs. This will include sourcing external funding.
- To work with the Head Of Community to develop local partnerships to increase physical activity opportunities within Oldham.
- To create pathway opportunities from OACT projects to further increase physical activity opportunities.
- To make sure all project KPI are achieved and reports provided to stakeholders.
- Effectively manage project staff.
- Quality assure and risk manage project delivery.
- To represent Oldham Athletic Community Trust at stakeholder and community meetings across Oldham and on occasion at a regional and national level.
- Liaising with key partners and stakeholders to deliver and help monitor the impact of delivery.
- Provide regular and up to date reports for VIEWS and funders.
- To embrace social media and promote the work OACT deliver.
- To be a flexible member of the Oldham Athletic Community Trust team and when requested assist in the delivery of other projects and activities including evenings and weekends.
All applications must include an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, detailing how why you are best suited to the role. Any applications without both components will not be considered. Email your application to Martin.Vose@OACT.org.uk
A copy of the person specification is available upon request.
Contract length: 16 months with extension subject to external funding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per year.
The application process is a rolling process, as such OACT have the right to withdraw the advert at anytime.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check, to ensure their suitability for the role.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Oldham Athletic Community Trust equality statement is available on request.