School Sport Delivery Lead
OACT are looking to add to the successful delivery team with the role of Full-time/Part-time ‘School Sport Delivery Lead’ available.
- Do you want to work for a professional, dedicated and inclusive organisation?
- Do you want to be part of a small, but high quality, delivery team who provide exceptional opportunities to the local community?
- Do you want to help OACT make a difference across the Oldham borough?
- Oldham Athletic Community Trust School Sport Delivery Lead / Primary PE Delivery Lead.
- Full/Part-time available. Additional overtime potentially available on an adhoc basis.
£23,372 (Full time equivalent) per year dependant on qualifications of successful candidate.
Main purpose of the role is to:
- The role will support the delivery of Oldham Athletic Community Trust across various community projects, primarily school based & PL Kicks initiatives.
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free fitness classes
- Free parking
- Free Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Oldham Athletic Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Own transport with full UK driving licence, or ability to travel.
- 2 x NGB Level 1 Qualifications.
- 1 year experience working in primary school delivering sport.
- Additional school based qualifications, classroom based or physical activity related.
- Achieved or working towards a Level 3 in Primary School PE/Sport.
- Degree (or working towards) in Sports Coaching or any other sport related degree.
- Experience of using behaviour management strategies when delivering sports and physical activity.
- Minimum of 12 months experience delivering curriculum based Primary School P.E to children aged 4-11 years old.
- Experience of delivering in a classroom environment.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) certificate.
- Safeguarding Certificate.
- First Aid Qualification.
- NGB Level 2 Coaching Qualification.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to Emily.Ashworth@OACT.org.ukThe application process is a rolling process, as such OACT have the right to withdraw the advert at anytime.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check, to ensure their suitability for the role.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Oldham Athletic Community Trust equality statement is available on request.