At Boundary Park there are a number of seasonal and matchday packages available to suit your corporate hospitality needs.
Full details can be found below with availabiliy as follows:
- vs. Crawley Town (Saturday 21 December 2019) - 10 spaces
- vs. Scunthorpe United (Wednesday 1 January 2020) - 28 spaces
- vs. Carlisle United (Saturday 18 January 2020) - 28 spaces
- vs. Mansfield Town (Tuesday 28 January 2020) - 8 spaces
For seasonal and matchday packages, please contact the Managing Director direct on Natalie.Atkinson@oldhamathletic.co.uk.
Visiting supporters and guests are able to take advantage of the offer and facilities as well.
Last updated: 02/12/19
Corporate Hospitality Packages
Enhance your match day experience with hospitality in the Gordon Lawton Suite.
The limited hospitality places include a two course meal, seats in the Directors Box, half-time refreshments and access to the pre and post-match analysis and post-match presentations in the Main Stand.
The following package includes:
- Executive car parking space.
- Suite access.
- Pre-match interview with past/present player or Club representative.
- Dedicated Lounge Host.
- Screens with Sky Sports/BT Sport showing live matches before and after the Latics game.
- Live match feed into Suite.
- A selection of drinks on arrival.
- Two course pre-match meal.
- Matchday programme.
- Official teamsheet.
- Matchday competition.
- Executive, padded seats on the halfway line.
- Half-time refreshments.
- Post-match interview with the Man of the Match.
These places are priced at £60 per person, including VAT. Season ticket holder upgrades are available.