The Golden Goal lottery.
Golden Goal tickets are priced at £1 per ticket and each ticket has a unique five-second time slot attached.
If the first goal of the game is scored in that specific time slot, the supporter with the winning ticket will win a guaranteed £250 prize.
Should no goals be scored in the game, or if a supporter does not hold the winning ticket, then the prize money will roll over into the next home game, where the prize fund will increase by £250 per rollover.
Also, goals will only be counted if they are scored between 00:00-45:00 and 45:01-90:00, meaning injury time goals do not count. Should a goal be scored in injury time, the rollover rules apply.
The goal time will be announced via the stadium announcer and also via the club’s official website and social media channels.
The winning supporter can collect their prize from the Oldham Athletic ticket office after the game.
The competition will start at the EFL Cup game against Wigan Athletic and run throughout the 2016/17 season.
Golden Goal ticket sellers will be located around the ground in each stand.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no limit for the amount of tickets supporters can buy.
- The ‘Golden Goal’ is the first goal scored in the game.
- No other goals in the game count in this competition.
- The winning time announced by the stadium announcer is final.
- Only goals scored between 00:00-45:00 and 45:01-90:00 will count.
- If the first goal of the game is scored in injury time at the end of the first or second half, a rollover will apply.
- If no goal is scored in the match, a rollover will apply.
- If the winning ticket is not sold, a rollover will apply.
- No ticket, no prize.
- Damaged tickets may not be accepted.
- Prizes can be claimed from the Oldham Athletic ticket office after the game.
- In the event of a rollover, it will be announced via the club’s website before the game.
- £250 prize guaranteed.