Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Boundary Blues

The Boundary Blues junior supporters club has been established for many years with the aim of making sure that young fans became Oldham Athletic fans for life. Everyone is welcomed into the Oldham Athletic family.

It is free to become a Boundary Blues member if you hold a junior season ticket for Oldham Athletic and currently there are over 600 members

Polyflor are once again supporting the Boundary Blues and will once again the officer partner for the upcoming season. We would like to thank Polyflor for their continued partnership was without their help and support we would not be able to continually grow and operate as successfully as we do. Special thanks also go to Gee Dee Trophies for their continued support.

Boundary Blues are delighted to announce that Jamie Stott will be the Boundary Blues ambassador for the 2017-18 season. Upon becoming an ambassador Jamie Stott commented:

“It’s a real pleasure going out and interacting with the children. Last season I attended a number of schools, took part in the bowling which was organised by the Boundary Blues and visited the holiday club.

"I put myself in the children’s position. If a professional footballer visited me when I was younger, I was full of energy and enjoyed my day, so I try to give back to the community as much as I can. It’s great to see the smiles on the children’s faces and they love telling me their Oldham Athletic stories so if we can create supporters from me visiting and interacting with younger people then that is great.”  

We would like to thank all the volunteers who help to make Boundary Blues a success. Without you Boundary Blues would not exist. We have a passionate team who are dedicated to Boundary Blues.