Your chance to play at Boundary Park
Have you ever dreamed of managing a team at Boundary Park?
Are you a young footballer who dreams to play at a professional football ground in front of a match-day crowd?
This could all become a possibility as Oldham Athletic Community Trust is delighted to welcome back the popular 'Team Of The Week' initiative sponsored by JD Williams, which sees local grassroots teams spend an afternoon at Boundary Park as guests of the Trust. The Team of the Week package includes:
· Complimentary tickets for all the players in the squad (max 14/16)
· Complimentary tickets for the manager and one coach
10) tickets for any adults attending the game connected to your club£· Half price (
· Write up about the team in the match day programme and a piece on the clubs website
· Perform a guard of honour as the teams come out
· Play on the pitch during half-time.
Martin Vose, Community Trust Participation Manager, said: "Last season we were privileged enough to meet some fantastic local grassroots football clubs who were a part of our Team of the Week initiative.
"It isn't exclusively for the 'best teams', those team who win every week. It's open to absolutely any team who wants to come down and experience an Oldham Athletic match day whilst getting the chance to play on the Boundary Park pitch at half-time."
The Team of the Week proved to be a popular addition to Latics' match day activities last season, as a result spaces are filling up fast.
To book or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictured are Boundary Park Juniors who were one of last season's Team of the Week.