Back plans for new North Stand
We need our supporters, friends and families to show that they are behind the scheme and to register their support for the application with the planning authority.
We have submitted our planning application which seeks permission to build a new North Stand at Boundary Park and our application has now been registered.
The reference number is PA/333100/12
There are several ways to register your support:
1) Submit an online comment. Simply visit http://planningpa.oldham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_OLDHA_DCAPR_47909
and post a comment on it.PA/333100/12Once registered, you can then find the application by searching the reference number
3) Write or email the Planning Officer to the name and address provided below.
The book will be available at the WE ARE LATICS club shop everyday so call in and sign up.
2) Sign our book of support.
Oldham, OL1 1UQ.
PO Box 30
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don't leave it for others to do - they might be thinking the same!
It only takes a few minutes.
Please help to spread the word by letting friends and family know.
It is vital the club receives as much support as possible for the new North Stand which is crucial to the future of Oldham Athletic.
* State clearly why you support the application
* Your name and address
* You must include the reference number.
Whichever was you register your comments, the key things are: