Footballers at work off the pitch
Oldham Athletic Community Trust Player Ambassadors
Oldham Athletic Community Trust is delighted to announce their new player ambassadors for the 2013/2014 season.
The ambassadors will be the public figurehead of a number of different schemes run by the Community Trust and endorsed by the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA).
The official ambassadors are:
· * Community Trust – Korey Smith
· * Health – Mark Oxley and Luke Simpson
· * Education – Adam Rooney and Sidney Schmeltz
· * Sports Participation – Joe Cooper and Cliff Byrne
· * Social Inclusion – Kirk Millar and James Dayton
· * Equality and Disability – David Mellor
· * Boundary Blues – Daniel Gosset
The Community Trust would like to thank the players who have come out and about with them in the community so far this season and look forward to more visits in the near future.