Oldham Athletic Community Trust are delighted to announce that the J D Williams Team Of The Week will once again be running for the forthcoming 2014-15 season.
Last season 16 teams participated in the project, with over 180 local children getting the chance to play on the Boundary Park pitch from a variety of different local grassroots clubs.
The format for the forthcoming season includes all of last season’s highlights plus the addition of an exciting new opportunity. As well as the game at half-time on the pitch youngsters will now have the chance to play on the clubs training ground pre-match.
Martin Vose, OACT Participation Manager commented: "We're really excited to be able to offer this new opportunity to the children. In total each team will receive over an hours’ worth of football, making it a really worthwhile and unique experience for the children. I'd really like to thank the club for allowing us to make our team of the week package even more exciting. I`d also like to thank J D Williams, as without their support this project we wouldn’t be able to run the project."
The full team of the week package is:
• Club write up on the website – this can be used to promote all of the good work the club does throughout it`s different age groups. It can highlight any personal or team success stories and give an outline of the clubs roots and history.
• Team write up in the programme – this will be a personal write up of the team (with a brief outline of the club).
• Guard of honour pre match as the player emerge from the tunnel.
• Pre-match game on the OAFC training pitch – This will be played on grass.
• Half-time game on the pitch.
• Complimentary junior tickets for squad members.
• 2 adult complimentary for the team coaches.
• Half price adult tickets.
Booking is essential with only limited availability. If your team are U9 or below and would like some more information please email email@example.com.