Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Limited
Position: Commercial Director
The new Commercial Director will be a natural leader, capable of driving the Club's commercial department forward to achieve strategic and financial targets.
At a time when the Club is about to complete the development of its new North Stand, the appointment offers a significant opportunity to the right person.
The new Commercial Director will:
• Seek to maximise the Club's match day and commercial revenues
• Develop new and financially significant commercial partnerships
• Manage and develop relationships with the Club's existing partners
• Assume management responsibility for the Club's commercial team, developing and nurturing key talent
• Oversee the development and execution of the Club's corporate hospitality sales strategy for the new North Stand
• Work with the Board to develop the Club's commercial strategy and contribute to the Club's overall vision.
• Report to the CEO and Board
• Delivered substantial commercial/sales targets
• Proven track record in winning new business, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
• Experience in the management and development of existing commercial partnerships
• Management of budgets
• Headed a small team/department (5+)
• Experience of working with a Board to achieve overall strategic targets
• Sports industry experience
• Developed and managed ticketing strategies for the purposes of fan acquisition and retention
• Strategic mind, capable of shaping the Club's future vision
How to apply
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
The deadline for applications is Monday, October 20, 2014 and initial interviews are scheduled for Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Limited is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Oldham Athletic equality statement is available on request.