Football Operations Manager
Oldham Athletic are offering a fantastic opportunity to work within a forward-thinking football club as Football Operations Manager.
The applicant will work closely with the manager and his coaching staff in a pressured environment providing assistance in recruitment and scouting. Applicants will compile match reports for the manager and coaching staff to assess and provide key information on opposing teams.
To be eligible for the role, the following skills are preferred:
- UEFA ‘A’ Licence qualification or a professional football background
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good presentation skills
- Football scouting experience
- Possession of a full clean UK driving license
- A good knowledge of League and Non-League football.
- The ideal candidate will live locally or within 25 miles of SportsDirect.com Park.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday, October 14, 2014.
Oldham Athletic are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Oldham Athletic equality statement is available on request.