The Oldham Athletic Community Trust team have plenty of additional activities for people around the borough to participate in during the week.
Skill Centres – “We endeavour to create a fun environment within the boundaries of discipline that allows the boys to demonstrate flair and individualism without fear of criticism.”
Our skill centres are based in the sports hall at Oldham Academy North.
- U8 – Monday 7-8pm
- U9 – Monday 6-7pm
- U10 – Tuesday 5-6pm
- U11 – Monday 5-6pm
There is a charge of only £10 per month for the skill centres.
Our Street Jammers dance group are the official dancers for Oldham Athletic and can be seen performing pre-match at selected home fixtures.
The group train every Tuesday in the dance studio at Oldham Academy North school:
- Primary session 6pm-7:30pm
- Secondary Session 7:30pm - 9pm
There is a charge of only £10 per month for Street Jammers.
50 Fives + Walking Football
Both of the projects are ran in partnership with Oldham Community Leisure and offer participations the opportunity to play football in a unique way.
Session details are:
- Monday, 6-7pm – 50 Fives (Over 50’s Football) – Saddleworth Pool
- Tuesday, 6-7pm – 50 Fives (Over 50’s Football) – Oldham Sports Centre
- Wednesday, 10-11am – Walking Football – Oldham Sports Centre.
Charge do apply for the above sessions.
Through our Premier League Kicks project we are able to offer free evening provision at various sites across the borough aimed at decreasing anti-social behaviour and increasing community cohesion within Oldham.
- Monday 7:30-8:30pm St Martins Primary School
- Tuesday 6-8pm Broadfield Primary 3G
- Wednesday 6-8pm Mahdlo Youth Zone
- Wednesday 7-9pm Oldham Futsal Arena—(funded by Kerching Youth Opportunity Fund)
- Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm St Martins Primary 3G (8-12’s)
- Thursday 6:30pm-8:30pm St Martins Primary 3G (13+)
- Friday 6-8pm Stoneleigh Park – (funded by St James Councillors)
- Friday 6-8pm Tudor Street Pitch, Coppice
- Saturday 6-8pm Pakistani Community Centre
The popular half-term holiday club is running this week at the Oldham Futsal Arena. There is limited availability for the week remaining.