Oldham Athletic Football Club currently runs a Category 3 Academy and as part of its continual improvement is looking to recruit a Head of Coach Development. The role is mainly based at SportsDirect.com Park and reports to the Academy Manager.
The role is to assist in the development of the Academy coaching staff rather than Academy players or teams and the individual appointed will need to understand this distinction.
Start date: July 2017
The successful candidate must have the following skills and competencies:
- Level 4 UEFA A Licence Qualification
- FA Advanced Youth Award
- Good IT skills and knowledge of the PMA online tool
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Availability for flexible working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
- Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy
- Substantional experience of coaching and mentoring which has successfully impacted on individuals and teams
A valid UK driving licence To download a full job description, click here.
Interviews will be held during the week-commencing Monday, July 3, 2017.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday June 16, 2017.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form which will need to be submitted with an up to date CV which must include a minimum of two references.