Oldham Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit a part time Academy Coach.
The role involves working with the Academy players aged between U9 and U16 providing services for our game and training program.
This role would suit a hardworking, enthusiastic individual with a proven interest in football coaching, due to the nature of the role it would be advantageous for the successful applicant to be residing in the local area.
Start date: August 2017
The successful candidate must have the following skills and competencies:
• Level 3 UEFA B Licence Qualification
• FA Youth Modules
• Good IT skills
• Academy Coaching Experience
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Availability for flexible working hours (evenings and weekends)
• Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy
• An enhanced FA approved DBS certificate
Desirable skills and competencies …
• Knowledge of the PMA online tool
• FA Safeguarding certificate
• BFAS certificate
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 14th July, 2017.
Please email email@example.com for an application form which will need to be submitted with an up to date CV which must include a minimum of two references.