Kick It Out’s Raise Your Game mentoring conference (#RYG17) returns on Wednesday 26 April 2017. For the third consecutive year, this free event is being held at the Emirates Stadium.
This conference will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to engage with professionals from across the football industry.
The day offers unrivalled access to interact with current professionals who can pass on invaluable tips and guidance about their roles and how to break into a fiercely competitive industry.
This year’s Raise Your Game will be co-hosted by Max Rushden (Sky Sports The Fantasy Football Club and talkSPORT presenter) and Reshmin Chowdhury (BBC and BT Sport presenter/journalist).
How to register
To help make sure you get the most out of this event please follow the steps below when registering. Kick It Out want to know as much information about what you want from this day and your ideas about working in football.
- Register using the Eventbrite booking form. Fill in as much information as possible. If you have any specific access requirements, please let Kick It Out know in advance.
- Check your emails in case Kick It Out get in touch with further questions about the information you have provided.
- If your registration is successful, you will be notified by Friday, April 7, 2017.
- Registration will close on Friday, March 31, 2017.
The Raise Your Game conference offers attendees a detailed insight from those currently working within the football industry, with an opportunity to discuss the journeys they have taken to get where they are today. More importantly, mentors offer advice and guidance on developing career pathways in football.
The experience of the mentors can provide specific guidance and support from throughout the game, while previous mentees have secured work placements and jobs opportunities following Raise Your Game events after making such valuable connections.
You will be given unrivalled access to connect with experienced professionals from across the sport through one: one mentoring sessions, coaching, media and career workshops and coaching masterclass sessions.
Areas for mentoring:
- Media and Communications
- Coaching and Management
- Community and Grassroots
- Football Business and Administration
- Player Services (Intermediaries)
- Sport Science and Physiotherapy
Look out for exciting details about this year’s #RYG17 event, including workshops and mentors by following @kickitout and @KickItOutRYG on Twitter and visiting www.kickitout.org