Oldham Athletic Community Trust are delighted to launch our ‘Friends Of’ programme.
OACT are the charitable arm of Oldham Athletic, engaging with over 35,000 people per season and running an average of 59 sessions per week to people of all ages across the local community.
For the first time, we are offering businesses the chance to support the outstanding work done by the OACT team by becoming a friend of the organisation.
For just £500, your business can get involved in this fantastic scheme, with all money going directly to the operating costs of the Trust.
You would receive:
- Company Logo to feature within the Family Stand at SportsDirect.com Park
- Company Logo to feature within the Oldham Athletic Matchday Programme
- Company Logo on the Community page of the Oldham Athletic Website
- OAFC player to present your ‘Friends of OACT’ certificate
- Social Media coverage to announce you as a friend of OACT
Commenting on the new initiative, Martin Vose, Community Manager of OACT, said: “This is a great way for businesses to support a dedicated and forward thinking charity.
"We work hard within our local community to benefit the lives of the people and businesses getting involved will help us to continue and develop our various projects that we deliver.”
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.