To give supporters the chance to sample our first-class hospitality, we have put together a fantastic offer for the game against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday, September 16.
For just £50* per person, supporters can enjoy a hospitality experience that will include the following:
- Reserved car parking
- Exclusive access to the hospitality areas
- Pre-match player visit and interviewDelicious three-course menu [attached for hyperlink] designed and cooked by MasterChef 2015 winner, Simon Wood’s fantastic team
- Cash bar facility throughout the day
- Match-day programme for each guest
- Team-sheets delivered to your table
- Padded, halfway line, executive seats
- Broadway Suite visit from the Audi Man of the Match and presentations
- Large screen TV’s showing Sky Sports throughout the day, including Live Sky Sports fixtures
- Match-day competitions
- Match-day Host and Hostesses
For more information or to make a booking, please email Corporate Events & Hospitality Manager, Jenny Warburton-Jagger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 785 5185 to speak to a member of the team.
*£40 for Season Ticket Holders