Oldham Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit a part time Academy Coach within our Category 3 Academy.
The role involves working with the Academy players aged between U9 and U16 providing services for our games and training programme. The coach must work within the framework laid out by the Academy Management Team alongside the Club and Academy philosophy.
This role would suit a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who ideally has experience in youth development/professional football. Due to the nature of the role it would be advantageous for the successful applicant to be residing in the local area.
The successful candidate MUST have the following skills and competencies:
- Level 3 UEFA B Licence Qualification
- FA Youth Modules
- Valid FA Coaching Licence
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Availability for flexible working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy
- An enhanced FA approved DBS certificate
- BFAS certificate (Basic First Aid for Sport)
- FA Safeguarding certificate
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of the PMA online tool
- Good Communication/Listening skills
- Good IT skills
- Academy Coaching Experience
- Good Organisational Skills
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday, October 6, 2017.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form which will need to be submitted with an up to date CV which must include a minimum of two references.