Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join the Community Trust team and take up the position of Oldham Athletic Community Trust Primary Stars Officer.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust Premier Stars Officer
Vacancy – Full Time (37.5 hours)
Salary £16,000-20,000 per annum
Main purpose of the role is to:
- To project manage, develop and grow the OACT schools programme and successfully implement and deliver the PLCF Primary Stars project within Oldham primary schools.
- To make sure all targets set by funders are exceeded across all projects.
- Manage project staff.
- Coordinate extra-curricular opportunities for schools to participate in.
- Quality assure and risk manage project delivery.
- To represent Oldham Athletic Community Trust at stakeholder and community meetings across Oldham and on occasion at a regional and national level.
- Liaising with key partners and stakeholders to deliver and help monitor the impact of delivery.
- Provide regular and upto date reports for VIEWS and funders.
- To be a flexible member of the Oldham Athletic Community Trust team and when requested assist in the delivery of other projects and activities including evenings and weekends
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate both in their application and at interview their ability to deliver effectively. .
To be shortlisted you must be able in your application, to demonstrate that you can meet the essential criteria of the role.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Experience of working within an educational setting.
- Experience of working within partnership and multi-agency programmes.
- Experience of activity planning, project management and session management.
- A proven track record of sourcing funding.
- A proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Examples of self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- FA Level 2 coaching qualification.
- Ability to work unsociable hours and weekends when needed.
- Full UK driving licence or an ability to travel to various sites across Oldham.
Are you eligible:
To be eligible for shortlisting a candidate must have an FA Level 2 in Coaching Football qualification, which includes up to date Safeguarding and Emergency Aid. Desirable qualities include experience of the AFPE qualification and any other multi-sports experience. A clean, UK driving licence is essential.
How to apply:
The application process for this position is a rolling application, as such OACT reserve the right to withdraw the job advert and stop the application process at anytime. A copy of the Job Description is available on request from Martin.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check, to ensure their suitability for the role. Oldham Athletic Community Trust are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Oldham Athletic Community Trust equality statement is available on request.
To apply, please email email@example.com.