Oldham Athletic will continue to produce a matchday programme throughout the 2018/19 season.
The EFL annual general meeting, which took place over the summer, saw clubs vote to remove the obligation to print a programme at every home game.
Despite this change in the league rules, Latics will continue to produce a 64-page programme for every home league game and a reduced edition for cup matches.
It has been a staple of the matchday experience at Oldham for so many years.
Throughout the history of the club, people have worked tirelessly to produce high quality content week in, week out to ensure that the Latics programme is one of the best around.
This season there are a number of changes and improvements, supporters may have recognised from the pre-season friendlies that it is now called Boundary Park Life.
New features include:
- Career Timeline - a look at one of the Oldham player’s careers to date
- From The Press Box - a regular column from a different local journalist each week giving their take on all things Latics
- Where Are They Now? - a feature about a different Latics Legends and what they are getting up to nowadays
- Deadly Duos - a look at some of the most prolific partnerships the opposition has had down the years
- A Foot In Both Camps - a look at some of the players who have played for both Oldham and the opposition
As well as those listed above, there is also a special feature this season dedicated to the supporters of Oldham Athletic called 'The Latics Faitful.’
Each week, one supporter will be sharing their memories and favourite moments at Boundary Park.
The matchday programme will not change this season, but it needs your backing so make sure you pick up a copy for £3 tomorrow.
While our club partners continue to support us, and fans still buy the programme in sufficient numbers, we will continue to produce a programme for the foreseeable future.