Oldham Athletic Community Trust are delighted to announce that for the 2018/19 season the popular Junior Latics scheme will be returning to Boundary Park.
Junior Latics, which aims to create Oldham Athletic Fans For Life, is completely free of charge to join for young fans aged 0-13, however an age restriction applies for the benefits below.
Junior Latics members will receive:
- Discounted mascot package of £50 (£60 for non-Junior Latics members)
- A unique membership card with an individual membership number;
- Priority, and discounted, booking for Junior Latics away trips (subject to availability);
- A signed Christmas card from the Oldham Athletic players & management team;
- Priority, and discounted, booking at Junior Latics events;
- Priority booking to be a matchday Bench Buddy.
New Oldham Athletic manager, Frankie Bunn, commented: “It’s great to see the return of Junior Latics.”
“We want to get as many youngsters to Boundary Park to enjoy the football because they are the future.”
For more information, or to sign up for the Junior Latics email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any previous Boundary Blues members will need to re-apply.