An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join the Community Trust staff.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust Community Coach
Vacancy: Full Time
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000
Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join the Community Trust team on a full-time basis.
Main purpose of the role is to: To deliver high quality community coaching for all ages throughout the borough Oldham.
Whilst delivering for OACT you will enable individuals to develop their abilities to their potential and enjoy physical activity which will encourage them to sustain activity levels. Coaches will also promote positive healthy lifestyle choices and deliver educational messages through the median of football through coaching. Our work will be focused delivering within primary/secondary school settings and also community projects such as Kicks and other youth inclusion based projects.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate both in their application and at interview their ability to deliver effectively. Our Interviews will include both formal questions and practical delivery. To be shortlisted you must be able in your application, to demonstrate that you can meet the essential criteria of the role.
- Working within partnership and multi-agency programmes and a proven track record of successful project implementation and administration
- Activity planning, project management and session management.
- A proven track record of working with external partners.
- A proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Examples of self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills including written, telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Proven planning and organisational skills and experience of working within diverse communities.
Are you eligible:
To be eligible for shortlisting a candidate must have an FA Level 2 in Coaching Football qualification, which includes up to date Safeguarding and Emergency Aid. All short listed candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
A copy of the Job Description is available on request.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check, to ensure their suitability for the role. Oldham Athletic Community Trust are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Oldham Athletic Community Trust equality statement is available on request.
Friday, June 8, 2018 (9am)