The EFL is inviting fans to take part in its 2019 Supporters Survey.
In what will be the most wide-reaching survey of its kind carried out since 2010, fans will have a unique opportunity to give feedback on a range of matters relating to their respective Clubs, the EFL and its competitions.
From the re-brand of the League itself in 2016 and a new format for the EFL Trophy, to the introduction of Goal Line Technology, VAR and iFollow, a large number of changes have impacted on the football industry in the current decade, and the 2019 survey will gather feedback from supporters across a wide range of topics.
The survey will also allow Clubs to get substantial and valuable feedback from their supporters on various aspects of the matchday experience, making this an excellent opportunity for fans to have their say on such things as match atmosphere, ticket purchase, travel and how they keep in touch with the latest Club news.
Your thoughts will greatly assist both your Club and the EFL, and we would appreciate it if you could spare a short time to complete the survey. In doing so, you will have the chance to enter a prize draw to win one of the following fantastic prizes:
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Carabao Cup Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Checkatrade Trophy Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the England v Bulgaria UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifier (7 September 2019)
- A copy of FIFA 20 (PS4 only) in advance of release date
To enter the prize draw, simply provide your name and email address at the end of the survey. Please click here to read the prize draw terms and conditions.
To complete the survey, please click here.