A reminder that prices have been frozen for the 2019/20 season. Show your loyalty once again!
For your unconditional support towards Oldham Athletic, season ticket holders can benefit from:
- First priority towards league away games and all cup fixtures.
- 10% off in the newly refurbished Club Shop for next season.
- 10% off away coach travel for next season.
- £10 off any hospitality packages throughout next season.
- 3 x £5 off any home league game throughout next season for a family member or friend to come along to Boundary Park.
- Members 'Player of the Year' award, vote and chance to present.
- Exclusive Club Shop offers.
Renewals: Wednesday 27 February – Wednesday 27 March
Early Bird: Wednesday 27 March – Friday 26 April
Price increase from Friday 26 April onwards (in person and online).
Prices in all areas (Early Bird/Normal)
An Adult Season Ticket works out at just £11.74 a game, whilst a Concession Season Ticket is £6.95 per game. A Junior Season Ticket works out at £2.08 a fixture.
Over 65: £160/£180
Under 21: £160/£180
Student: £160/£180 (Student ID with valid date/NUS Card)
Under 18: £48 (Proof of age needed)
Under 12: One free season card with a full paying adult in the Family Stand.
Under 5: Get free entry to all games.
Ambulant/Wheelchair Disabled (proof of disability needed):
Adult - £270/£360 + Free Carer
Over 65 - £160/£180 + Free Carer
U21 - £160/£180 + Free Carer
U18 - £48 + Free Carer
- Seats from the previous season will only be held until Wednesday 27 March.
- Proof of disability is the 'Higher for Carer or Mobility/Enhanced PIP'.
- Payment must be made at the checkout to reserve your seat.
Supporters buying multiple season cards must bring ID for each person.
Hospitality season cards for 2019/20 aren’t on sale yet. Information on this will be communicated in due course, along with any confirmed details on monthly payment plans.
A new Season Card will be distributed to fans later in the year, an update will be provided on this date in the near future.
To order your Season Ticket, please contact the Ticket Office Manager, Billy Thompson on email@example.com, call 0161 785 5150 or alternatively visit the office in person on Furtherwood Road (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
Online purchases will be made available from the morning of Wednesday 27 February at www.tickets.latics.co.uk