The OACT coaching team is responsible for all aspects of physical education delivery in line with the national P.E curriculum for primary school, evening provision and half term holiday camps.
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour
Contract: An exciting opportunity to join the Oldham Athletic Community Trust on a part-time contract, delivering across two afternoons per week. Further opportunities may be available to work within our partner schools during term time, as well as at our half term holiday camps & evening dance provision dependant on experience and availability.
Salary: Salary is based on 10 hours per week and varies between £8.21 - £9.24 per hour dependant on experience and programme being delivered.
We are looking for a highly professional, dedicated & inclusive individual who can help create memorable moments for children to achieve their dreams through sport.
- Own transport with full UK driving licence, or ability to travel.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) certificate.
- 1 x Level 2 Dance (or equivalent).
- First Aid Qualification (within the last 2 years).
- Safeguarding Certificate (within the last 12 months).
- Experience delivering a range of styles including street, hip-hop and cheerleading.
- Minimum of 12 months experience delivering dance to children aged 5-11 years old.
- Experience delivering curriculum based Dance in a primary school setting.
- Achieved or working towards a Level 3 in Primary School PE or Dance.
- Degree (or working towards) in Dance or any other coaching related qualification.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to Samantha.Omara@oldhamathletic.co.uk. Please note that any applications without both requirements will not be accepted.
Start date: TBC