Oldham Athletic Football Club is pleased to confirm that supporters are now able to buy Season Tickets via a new monthly instalment facility – V12 Finance.
The club began looking for a new credit provider after learning that Zebra Finance, who had previously supplied this service, was no longer accepting credit applications from new or existing customers.
With this new finance option, the cost of your Season Ticket can be spread over 10 instalments or four instalments. The interest rate is 0% P/A (fixed) and the arrangement fee for 10 months is £31.00 and £22.50 for four months.
The Club would also like to announce that the Early Bird prices will be extending for a further two weeks to facilitate for those paying on Finance that want to receive the same discount.
The Early Bird period will finish on the 14th June when prices will then be increased.
Season Tickets can be bought on Finance via the Ticket Office, online by clicking here or over the phone on 0161 785 5150.
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to renew via Finance:
- Go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/
- Click on the Sign In box – if you have signed in and renewed your season ticket before, simply login as normal.
- If not, click on the option ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’.
- Enter your surname and the client code from your season ticket book (this is also on the letter posted out to existing season ticket holders).
- You will be taken through to a page with all your personal details (phone number, email address, etc) to check these are correct.
- When purchasing your season ticket, select direct debit as the payment method.
- You will be asked to fill out some information and then receive an email to confirm whether you have been accepted. You may have to reply to accept the contract and Terms & Conditions.
- We will contact supporters once V12 Finance have confirmed the first payment has been received, to let you know your season ticket is available for collection.
If one adult season card purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £270.00 would be repaid by one monthly payment of £58.00 (which includes arrangement fee of £31.00), followed by nine monthly payments of £27.00.
The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £301.00 and the total charge for credit is £31.00. Representative 30.01% APR.