Oldham Athletic FC are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals to join our existing recruitment team and work within our Category 3 Licensed Academy programme.
The successful candidates will be willing to work flexible hours which will mostly be weekends.
- Mileage expenses will be paid.
- There will be a remuneration package established, based on players successfully recruited.
- Good knowledge of junior league and schools football in the local area.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to follow and promote the club football philosophy.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- A Criminal Records Check (CRC) through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate.
- Completion of the online Level One FA Talent ID course.
- Experience of working in a similar capacity at another Academy.
How To Apply
This vacancy is available to start immediately. To apply please provide a covering letter including why you would be the ideal candidate for the role and your previous experience to Graham.Yates@oldhamathletic.co.uk.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 17 November. Due to the role being available for immediate start we may conduct interviews before the closing date. All interviews will be at the earliest available opportunity.