Oldham Athletic are looking to recruit a Ticket Office Manager leading within the Supporter Services department to help deliver a best-in-class customer service experience.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business. They will also be expected to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
Person Specification & Requirements:
- Experience of working in an environment where customer service was important.
- Experience of assisting in leading/managing a team.
- Excellent IT skills (ideally proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and web-based content management tools).
- Able to work on matchdays (including evenings) and at other events outside of normal office hours.
- Experience of working to deadlines, in a high pressure environment.
- Clear understanding of and commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to adapt quickly, be flexible in the face of change and solution orientated.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively with various professional disciplines and at all levels of an organisation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ambition to take on extra responsibilities and develop within the club.
- Proficient in operating social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook.
Please send a cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role with salary requirements, a copy of all required/essential qualifications, right to work in the UK documents and a CV via email to the Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 23 September 2019.
With interviews to take place the week commencing Monday 30 September 2019.
For more information on the vacancy, please click here for the role profile.
Oldham Athletic Football Club is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.