Ahead of the home Sky Bet League Two fixture this afternoon, current season ticket holders will gain access directly again if details are up-to-date.
Here's a reminder of the three step process to check if you have complimentary access:
- Log in to iFollow account on the club website in the top right corner.
- Click the name in the navigation bar in the same area to get to the 'My Account page'.
- Scroll down and click the + (plus) sign next to 'Purchased Packages'.
If you have been granted access, you will see 'Season Ticket - Oldham Athletic' listed here. See the below photo as an example.
Instead, home Sky Bet League Two games going forward will be free of charge by simply logging in with the dedicated personal account and as a result having direct access to the stream.
This is to prevent any further problems with redeeming vouchers and unintentionally paying the £10 fee.
The service will now work on an email database solution. With Clubs providing the EFL with a database of Season Ticket holders.
Just log in as normal before kick-off, select the match and you will be able to watch live home league games.
With games still being behind-closed-doors, supporters can also watch the match for the fee of £10 if they don't have a season ticket - who get complimentary access for home league games.
- You must scroll down to 'Match Passes' section, where you can select the game.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign-in using your email address and password. But if you don’t already have an account, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now', completing the form and clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Finally, enter your payment details on screen and click 'Pay'. You're now ready to watch the match on iFollow!