Oldham Athletic are looking for a cheerful, professional, well groomed and smartly presented individual to manage the home matchday hospitality.
The individual will be responsible for the setup of the matchday hospitality, meet and greet guests whilst also managing the sponsors on the day, which includes responsibility for directing and escorting guests to their boxes, suites and tables in the Main Stand.
As a host(ess) you will also be responsible for ensuring the steady flow of customers to tables and letting the management team know if there are any issues during service.
- You must have previous experience in a customer service role.
- You will have an excellent phone manner and be computer literate.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills to be able to interact with customers on a professional level.
- Although not essential, you will ideally have worked in a restaurant. Uniform, training and an induction will be provided.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.