Following the Prime Minister’s press conference on Monday evening and the ever-changing environment we find ourselves in, Oldham Athletic can provide a further update.
The club has now decided to close the offices at Boundary Park, this includes the Club Shop following strict government advice. Online orders are unaffected at oafcstore.com.
Steps have also been taken to ensure day-to-day business operations can be continued as normal despite staff now working from home.
Phone lines have been diverted to dedicated club mobile telephones, with contact hours remaining as normal (excluding usual matchday times), but please be patient with your query if you need to speak to someone. The numbers still to dial are:
- Ticket Office - 0161 785 5150
- General Enquiries - 0161 785 5179
Staff are also contactable directly via email whilst season tickets can be renewed online ahead of the Early Bird deadline at the start of April.
Dependent on additional guidance from the EFL in the coming days, pitch hire bookings may have to be cancelled but the club will contact those directly affected as soon as possible.
At present Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT) are only affected in certain areas:
- The Easter Holiday Club has been cancelled.
- The Military Veterans project has also been postponed.
- The Skill Centres, SJDA and PL Kicks sessions are postponed as well after tonight. To clarify, this evening’s SJDA is still on.
- All school-based delivery is continuing as normal as per individual schools requirements.
A further update will be shared once more information is known when it is safe to reopen.