The Club Shop are looking for a Supervisor to join their retail team. The successful candidate will help maintain the high levels of customer service and assist with the day-to-day running.
Hours of work are expected to be 20 per week, based on working days of Tuesday to Saturday. Additional hours and/or days will be required from time-to-time around the football season.
- To maintain good communication with the management team and work co-operatively with them to deliver the team’s objectives.
- To assist the manager with the day-to-day running of the store.
- To effectively communicate with and co-ordinate a team to consistently deliver an excellent store.
- Working in-store you will be customer facing, ensuring that all customers have an exceptional customer journey.
- To maintain an efficient working environment and ensure daily tasks are completed.
- To build the bond between the customer and Oldham Athletic by providing a superior service.
- To represent the brand in a professional, proactive manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience (essential).
- Previous experience as a supervisor.
- Confident supervising a team.
- Time management skills.
- Confident and proactive approach.
- Good IT skills.
To apply and discuss the role further, including rates of pay, please email email@example.com including the position you are applying for (Retail Supervisor) alongside an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
The deadline for applications is ongoing and interviews will be conducted at the earliest possible opportunity before the end of April.