Latics supporters will be able to watch Tuesday night's match (7:45pm KO) against Bristol Rovers by purchasing a live streaming pass for £10.
Available on iFollow Latics for the match pass fee of £10, the EFL platform means the game can be viewed on your computer desktop, on the iFollow app
or on the web browser of your mobile.
There is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on Oldham Athletic website and then the same credentials used to login via the app.
The EFL are aware of an issue whereby fans attempting to buy passes on iFollow, who are selecting to use an 'Existing payment method', are failing to complete the purchase as the page does not respond when the 'Pay with this card' button is selected.
They are working with the suppliers to understand how this issue has arisen but in the meantime, fans should instead choose the 'Credit/Debit card' or 'PayPal' as their payment method and re-enter the payment details as if they were new details not already stored on the system to enable the purchase.
Production of the match will be single camera coverage, with the usual replays and graphics as have been seen in previous seasons for those who have used the platform in the past.
Commentary will begin ten minutes before kick-off, which is scheduled for 7:45pm.
Support is available for any queries on email at email@example.com
or through the 'Live Chat' on the website leading upto and during the match which can be found in the bottom right-hand corner.
Please purchase your match pass as early as possible to allow time for the EFL to help should you have any issues.
As a club, we cannot directly help you with any technical issues with iFollow, but the EFL support team can.
- Select the 'Match Passes' section where the latest fixture will show first.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password, after selecting 'Subscribe Now'.
- If not, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now', completing the form and then clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Finally, follow the instructions to enter your personal and payment details securely on screen before clicking 'Pay'.
- You're now ready to watch the match on iFollow through the website or the mobile app. Also, thank you for the support as a large percentage of the fee comes straight back to the club.
In the current environment, there is a greater dependence on match streaming than ever before.
As a result iFollow generates one of the only revenue streams available to clubs through these financial challenges.
Piracy - and illegal streaming of matches - does not only carry the risk of potential criminal action, but also has a greater financial impact on clubs while supporters are unable to attend matches.
The EFL's campaign would like to not only convey the message that piracy is immoral and illegal, but that it is also financially damaging club's across the divisions.
For more information on the campaign and iFollow, click here.