Latics fans now have the opportunity to support the team from the stands for the second-half of the 2021/22 Sky Bet League Two campaign at a discounted rate!
If you're looking for an ideal gift ahead of Christmas or want to benefit from reduced admission, either in advance or on the day, for the final 12 home league fixtures that represent great value for money.
Beginning from the Boxing Day (Sunday 26 December) game against Scunthorpe United, the half-season ticket will give you access to the remainder of the Sky Bet League Two fixtures at Boundary Park in either the Joe Royle Stand (North Stand), Jimmy Frizzell Stand (Rochdale Road End) or Main Stand (Upper or Lower Tiers).
To add to this, supporters that purchase a half-season ticket will also get priority for select away matches that are high in demand as well as securing your seat for any future potential Papa John's Trophy games.
Half-season tickets can be purchased from the Ticket Office at the ground, over the phone or online by clicking here. You will then be issued with a Season Card that can be scanned directly at the turnstile.
The fixtures as part of the package are as follows, including local games against Rochdale, Bradford and Salford:
- Scunthorpe United (Sunday 26 December 2021 - 3pm)
- Sutton United (Saturday 8 January 2022 - 3pm)
- Leyton Orient (Saturday 15 January 2022 - 3pm)
- Rochdale AFC (Saturday 29 January 2022 - 3pm)
- Bristol Rovers (Tuesday 8 February 2022 - 7:45pm)
- Bradford City (Saturday 19 February 2022 - 3pm)
- Carlisle United (Saturday 5 March 2022 - 3pm)
- Exeter City (Saturday 19 March 2022 - 3pm)
- Mansfield Town (Saturday 26 March 2022 - 3pm)
- Northampton Town (Friday 15 April 2022 - 3pm)
- Salford City (Saturday 23 April 2022 - 3pm)
- Crawley Town (Saturday 7 May 2022 - 3pm)
The half-season ticket prices are as follows:
|Age Category||Half-Season Tickets Price||Price Per Game|
*Only when purchased with an Adult or Senior season card (one U12 ticket per Adult/Senior).
Terms & Conditions apply, click here to read.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 0161 785 5150.
Half-season tickets are also available in the hospitality area of the Main Stand at the following reduced rate:
To register your interest, please email Steven on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.