Following the start of the New Year, the January 2021 iFollow Latics stream subscriptions can now be shared.
The below figures are subject to final confirmation by the EFL but give a positive outlook that there is a steady increase of supporters who are continuing to watch, especially for away fixtures compared to previous months, which in turn supports the club financially as the campaign continues behind-closed-doors.
- Mansfield - 436 paying Latics fans - plus an additional 500 from the away side.
- Newport - 481 paying Latics fans - plus an additional 500 from the away side.
- Salford - 497 paying Latics fans - plus an additional 95 from the away side.
- Forest Green Rovers - 818 subscribers - 318 is kept by Latics.**
- Walsall - 754 subscribers - 254 is kept by Latics.
- Cheltenham - 804 subscribers - 304 is kept by Latics.
* The home figures are paying match passes only and not the additional 1,400+ current season ticket holders that are granted access automatically as part of their package.
** Please note that due to the abandonment of this fixture those who purchased this match pass will receive complimentary access on the rearranged date later this month.
As explained in an earlier update this season, home clubs retain the first 500 sold from the away side, with the Emirates FA Cup game against AFC Bournemouth being the exception as TV revenue was received directly from the rights holders who were The FA/BT Sport and not the EFL (iFollow) on that occasion.
All clubs in the EFL on the iFollow system retain a majority of the £10 paid, so in the current climate this is still one of the biggest income streams to help the club function and compete financially. Oldham Athletic would once again like to thank all supporters for their continued support through the iFollow Latics platform on a matchday.