Ahead of the home Sky Bet League Two fixture this evening, current season ticket holders will gain access directly again if details are up-to-date.
Here's a reminder of the three step process to check if you have complimentary access:
- Log in to iFollow account on the club website in the top right corner.
- Click the name in the navigation bar in the same area to get to the 'My Account page'.
- Scroll down and click the + (plus) sign next to 'Purchased Packages'.
If you have been granted access, you will see 'Season Ticket - Oldham Athletic' listed here. See the below photo as an example.
Supporters who have an eligible 2020/21 season ticket will no longer receive a promotional code. This is to prevent any further problems with redeeming vouchers and unintentionally paying the £10 fee.
Instead, home Sky Bet League Two games going forward will be free of charge by simply logging in with the dedicated personal account and as a result having direct access to the stream, where a reliable internet or mobile network connection (3G/4G/5G) is needed for the device.
Just log in as normal before kick-off, select the match and you will be able to watch live home league games.
With games still being behind-closed-doors, supporters can also watch the match for the fee of £10 if they don't have a season ticket - who get complimentary access for home league games.
Available on iFollow Latics, the EFL have upgraded the platform and this now means the game can be viewed on your computer desktop, on the new iFollow app
or on the web browser of your mobile.
Please note, there is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on Oldham Athletic website and then the same credentials used to login via the app.
Once again, production of the match will be single camera coverage, with the usual replays and graphics as have been seen in previous seasons for those who have used the platform in the past.
Commentary will begin 10 minutes before kick-off with Roy Butterworth and Mike Leyland.
Support is available for any queries on email at email@example.com
or through the 'Live Chat' on the website during the match.
Please purchase your match pass as early as possible to allow time for the EFL to help should you have any issues.
As a club, we cannot directly help you with any technical issues with iFollow, but the EFL support team can.
- You must scroll down to 'Match Passes' section, where you can select the game.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign-in using your email address and password. But if you don’t already have an account, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now', completing the form and clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Finally, enter your payment details on screen and click 'Pay'. You're now ready to watch the match on iFollow!