Ahead of the final 2020/21 Sky Bet League Two fixture of the campaign, current season ticket holders will continue to gain access directly if details are up-to-date.
Here's a reminder of the three step process to check if you have complimentary access:
- Log in to iFollow account on the club website in the top right corner.
- Click the name in the navigation bar in the same area to get to the 'My Account page'.
- Scroll down and click the + (plus) sign next to 'Purchased Packages'.
If you have been granted access, you will see 'Season Ticket - Oldham Athletic' listed here. See the below photo as an example.
With games still being behind-closed-doors, supporters can also watch the match for the fee of £10 if they don't have a season ticket - who get complimentary access for home league games.
- Select the 'Match Passes' section where the latest fixture will show first.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password, after selecting 'Subscribe Now'.
- If not, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now', completing the form and then clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Finally, follow the instructions to enter your personal and payment details securely on screen before clicking 'Pay'.
- You're now ready to watch the match on iFollow through the website or the mobile app. Also, thank you for the support as a large percentage of the fee comes straight back to the club!
In the current environment, there is a greater dependence on match streaming than ever before.
As a result iFollow generates one of the only revenue streams available to clubs through these financial challenges.
Piracy - and illegal streaming of matches - does not only carry the risk of potential criminal action, but also has a greater financial impact on clubs while supporters are unable to attend matches.
The EFL's campaign would like to not only convey the message that piracy is immoral and illegal, but that it is also financially damaging club's across the divisions.