Ticket and travel information for the away fixture at Brunton Park against Carlisle United (Saturday 23 October - 3pm KO).
Tickets will go straight to general sale from Monday 11 October at 10am and will go off sale the day before the game on Friday 22 October at 3pm. The club have received an initial allocation of 404 tickets.
The pricing of tickets purchased in advanced are as follows:
|Young Person (18-22)||£13|
|*Family Junior (11-17)||£8|
|Child (6 & Under)||Free|
*Family Junior – you can purchase a maximum of two (2) Family Junior tickets for every one (1) Adult ticket or a maximum of one (1) Family Junior ticket for every one (1) Senior ticket purchased. Any Junior tickets purchased on top of this or sold individually will be charged as a full price Junior ticket. This offer is only available for tickets purchased at the Ticket Office and NOT available online.
For more information on this offer and any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled tickets are sold as per above categories, with the Carer free if required (proof of carer requirement is required when purchasing).
Tickets are available to purchase on the day with a £3 increase per age category. These can only be purchased by cash at the Away Ticket Office which is at the North area of the ground.
Any pre-purchased tickets that have not been collected from Boundary Park can be collected on the matchday from the visitors Main Ticket Office.
Coach travel is also available again for supporters at the following prices. A 49-seater has been arranged, but is dependent on sales with a departure time of 11:30am from Boundary Park.
If you want to purchase tickets at the Ticket Office, the opening hours and contact number can be found here.
- Carlisle's away concourse is now cashless for all purchases.
- Away supporters will be allocated seating in sections two and three of the Pioneer Food Stands, no other seating or standing areas will be available.
- There will be zero tolerance on flares, anti-social behaviours and excess alcohol (if anyone arrives with too much alcohol in them, Carlisle have the right to deny entry).
- Searching will be robust, they ask that anyone carrying a bag makes extra time to allow for searching.
- There will be a police presence in the ground so any pitch incursion will result in arrest.
- Carlisle also have the right to suspend alcohol sales at any time.
- Flags will be permitted but must be put up in the Waterworks End (behind the goal), however they will assess the wording on the flag, if it is considered inflammatory or derogatory, the hosts have the right to confiscate this until the end of the match.
- Any drums must have wooden drumsticks and will be assessed by the Supervisors before being permitted entry.