Mascot packages for the 2022/23 campaign can now be provisionally booked through Oldham Athletic Community Trust, providing a unique matchday experience for any young Latics fan.
The mascot package is the ideal way for your child to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family during the 2022/23 season.
The experience allows them to feel like a part of the First Team squad for the day and make memories that they will never forget.
The package includes the chance to:
- Meet the Oldham Athletic team from the home team dug-out prior to the warm-up.
- Meet your favourite Oldham Athletic player.
- Receive a signed picture of your favourite Oldham Athletic player.
- Receive electronic images from your mascot experience.
- Watch the matchday warm-up from pitchside.
- Lead the players onto the pitch.
- An Oldham Athletic medal and matchday programme.
- Profile in the Oldham Athletic matchday programme and on accompanying socials.
- One complimentary child ticket for the mascot and one complimentary adult ticket for the mascots accompanying adult in OACT Family Stand.
- Use of an Oldham Athletic home kit for the event.
- A signed Oldham Athletic ball – please note that this is an additional £12.
Mascot packages are due to start from September 2022 and can be booked by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price for the package is £30, with OACT receiving all funds received.
Mascot bookings are limited to one child/family per fixture (in the event of a family booking places are limited to 3 siblings) and will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
Due to a number of bookings from previous Covid affected seasons will receive priority due to re-arrangements, as such please note that applications will only be accepted after Tuesday 2nd of August.
For this season, OACT are providing the opportunity to hire a kit for the afternoon. The sizes available are YS, YM, YL & YXL – please note that only one kit per size is available.
Applicants should be aged between 5-12 years old. Please note that each game is subject to availability.
For further information and to register your interest, please email: email@example.com.