Ticket information for the away fixture at Plainmoor against Torquay United (Saturday 6 August - 3pm KO).
Tickets for the opening league game of the 2022/23 season are now on sale via the home club.
Please note that tickets sales are only available directly from the hosts, either online through their ticketing portal or by telephone.
The club has received an away allocation of 1,288. This comprises the Wollens Away Terrace (standing - 1,050) and Block A of Bristow’s Bench (seating - 238).
Please note that Torquay operate a cashless system, meaning tickets must be purchased before entering the turnstiles.
Away supporters are encouraged to purchase their tickets in advance online. Tickets will then be sent to you via email and can either be presented at the turnstiles on your mobile device or printed out.
Please be aware there is a £2 surcharge for all tickets purchased on the day of the game.
To purchase a ticket online through the portal:
- Follow this link for the specific fixture.
- If you are not directed straight to the fixture, locate the match from the list and select 'Book Now'.
- Once directed to the fixture, ensure the 'Away' option is displayed at the top of the page. If it does not appear automatically, select the 'Change to Away' option.
- Choose either the Wollens Away Terrace (standing) or Bristow’s Bench, Block A (seating).
- Select the relevant category of ticket. To purchase multiple tickets, the relevant category should be selected again or a further seat chosen before proceeding.
- Select ‘View’ next to the basket option.
- Then choose ‘Continue’ to complete your transaction at the checkout.
Tickets can also be purchased over the phone by calling 01803 328666 on Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm.
Prices are as follows:
|Concessions (Over 65s)||£17||£15|
|Under 7||Free with a paying adult||Free with a paying adult|
Please note there is a £2 surcharge for tickets purchased on matchdays.
Disabled supporters are allowed one carer helper admitted free of charge. There are nine wheelchair bays and carers spaces, which are also available by selecting Bristow's Bench area on the ticketing portal.
For further details, please contract the Disability Liaison Officer, Jo Harris, by telephone on 01803328666, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Away fans are situated in Block A of Bristow’s Bench (seating) and Wollens Terrace (standing), and will enter the ground via the turnstiles on the lane between Plainmoor and Spires College.
We are pleased to confirm that the club will now be running official coach travel to the fixture. Sales will go on sale at 10am on Thursday 4 August, both online and in person at the Ticket Office.
A 49-seater has been arranged with a departure time of 6.30am from Boundary Park.
Please note the option to book spaces will only be available when sales commence as above.
The Ticket Office in the Main Stand is open for the remainder of the week at the following times:
|Thursday 4 August||10am-8pm|
|Friday 5 August||10am-8pm|
|Saturday 6 August||9am-1pm|
Should you require further information or assistance in purchasing tickets for this fixture, please email email@example.com or phone 01617855150.