Today’s home league match against Torquay United will be televised live by BT Sport.
Coverage begins at 2.45pm on BT Sport 1, ahead of kick-off at 3pm. BT Sport is the official broadcast partner of the National League, screening 30 live games per season.
Details on how to access BT Sport, including a monthly pass, are available here.
Supporters outside of the UK and Ireland will be able to watch this afternoon’s match for the first time via the National League’s new streaming service, National League TV, which launched this week.
Please note that, as BT Sport hold the domestic rights to this fixture, the streaming service will not be available to suppoters in this country on this occasion.
Our first game available in the UK on National League TV will be the home fixture against Gateshead on Tuesday 20 December.
National League TV
The National League have announced a two-week trial phase of their new streaming service.
During the trial phase, matchday passes for each round of National League fixtures will be available at a reduced price of £4.75. This will rise to £9.50 once the platform has been fully launched.
How do I register?
- Click here and fill in the relevant details
- Please ensure you select Oldham Athletic as your team when prompted
How do I buy a pass?
- Once registered and logged in, visit this page
Will all Saturday matches be available for domestic streaming?
- Normally, matches which kick off at 3pm on Saturdays would not be eligible for domestic streaming in the UK due to the blocked broadcasting hours stipulated in Uefa Article 48
- During international breaks, such as for the World Cup, these restrictions are temporarily relaxed
- The blocked hours will be reinstated on Saturday 14 January, meaning Saturday matches played during blocked hours from this date onwards will not be eligible for domestic streaming
Will all non-Saturday matches be eligible for domestic streaming?
- Yes, unless the match is being broadcast live on BT Sport
Which games will be eligible for international streaming?
- Supporters based overseas will be able to watch all our National League matches, regardless of kick-off time or whether the match is broadcast live on BT Sport
- From Boxing Day, the league intends to offer monthly and half-seasonal packages to supporters based overseas. In the meantime, individual matchday passes will be offered
What does a matchday pass entitle me to?
- Access to a single-camera feed, commentary, replays and graphics, of all National League matches on that day
I would like more information, or support with an issue. Who shall I contact?