Latics supporters, including those in the UK, who can't attend will be able to watch the Sky Bet League Two fixture against Walsall (Tuesday 14 March, 7:45pm KO) by purchasing a live streaming pass for £10.
- Select the 'Match Passes' section where the latest fixture will show first.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password, after selecting 'Subscribe Now'.
- If not, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now', completing the form, and then clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Finally, follow the instructions to enter your personal and payment details securely on-screen before clicking 'Pay'.
- You're now ready to watch the match on iFollow through the website or the mobile app. Also, thank you for the support as a large percentage of the fee comes straight back to the club.
In the current environment, there is a greater dependence on match streaming than ever before.
As a result, iFollow generates one of the only revenue streams available to clubs through these financial challenges.
Piracy - and illegal streaming of matches - does not only carry the risk of potential criminal activity but also has a greater financial impact on clubs while supporters are unable to attend matches.
The EFL's campaign would like to not only convey the message that piracy is immoral and illegal, but that it is also financially damaging the club's across the divisions.