Oldham Athletic Football Club looks forward to welcoming you back to Boundary Park. In-line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to football stadia, this Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place during the matchday event.
The Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees play their part in making each event safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and co-operation.
Supporters are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, in order to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans.
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive. In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time – normal entry points might be closed, and additional stadium entry procedures will be in operation. We ask supporters to arrive between 1:30pm and 2:30pm to ensure you have enough time to get to your seat.
- Please ensure that you bring your match tickets with you on matchday. You can either download the ticket as a QR code to your phone wallet, or print at home using the attached PDF copy. The club are unable to re-print tickets on matchday.
- On arrival at the ground please be aware that social distancing and safety measures will be in operation and follow all Club signage, instructions and guidance issued by stewards and/or Club personnel.
- It is Club policy that all supporters must wear a face covering when entering and exiting the stadium. Following EFL guidance, face coverings will also be mandatory whilst in your seat. For any supporters that are exempt then a plastic face shield can be used.
- Please avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, to avoid slowing down the stadium entry processes.
- We advise supporters to bring ID with them as spot checks will be undertaken. Under 18s do not require ID.
- At all times please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
- Some of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, may not be in operation or may be operating at a reduced capacity.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance, be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid toilets areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times (such as half-time and the end of the game).
- Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible.
- Please remain in your seat for the full game if possible – including at half-time and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move, wait until gangways are clear, avoid face-to-face contact and follow stewards’ instructions.
- We all hope we will be celebrating a goal but please remember to maintain safe distances to other supporters not in your social bubble and be respectful and mindful to those around you whose individual circumstances may differ from your own.
- Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of Club staff will collect the ball in order to sanitise it and return it to the field of play.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting Club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
- Please be patient when leaving the stadium and listen to the advice from stewards. It will take longer than normal to leave due to the procedures in place to allow supporters to exit the stadium safely and efficiently.
- The Club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds all fans that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.