Oldham Athletic are looking to recruit a part-time Academy Physiotherapist to join the existing medical team and work within the Category 3 Licensed programme.
During the football season, the successful candidate will be willing to work weekends on a rota basis as mutually arranged. There is also the likelihood of some evening midweek work.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and competencies:
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of the PMA online tool.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development.
- Willing to follow and promote the club football philosophy.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- Completed BSc Physiotherapy, BSc Sports Therapy or BSc Sports Rehabilitation degree.
- ITMMiF First Aid Qualification (in date).
- SST or CSP/HCPC or BASRaT Registered.
- Interest in paediatrics/sporting clinical environment.
- Advanced pitchside trauma training ATMMiF (AREA).
- Previous pitchside or Paediatric/Academy setting experience.
- Experience of working in a sporting interdisciplinary team.
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate (in date).
To ensure compliance with the company’s safeguarding policy the successful candidate will require an Enhanced Criminal Records Check (CRC) through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
How To Apply
This vacancy is available to start immediately. To apply, please provide your CV (including a minimum of two references) plus a covering letter including why you would be the ideal candidate for the role and detailing any previous experience to Graham.Yates@oldhamathletic.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Monday 22 November 2021. Due to the role being available for an immediate start interviews may be conducted before the closing date. All interviews will be at the earliest available opportunity. The volume of applications received prevents the Academy from being able to acknowledge every application received or to provide feedback at the shortlisting stage.